A Coaching Academy that helps start and grow businesses
The El Paso Chamber and Arrowhead Center are committed to small business development, regional economic diversification, and innovation. This partnership allows the dynamic development in business coaching. There is a $150 per month fee that will cover for access to workshops, online materials, startup experts and coaching academy.
- Networking Opportunities, Tech Match- Licensing Opportunities, Sprint Accelerator Programs, Assistance with Writing SBIR and STTR Grant Proposals
- In-person workshops jointly offered by Chamber and Arrowhead
- Quarterly workshops will be held at Chamber, in addition to regional and virtual workshops offered by Arrowhead.
- Connections to funding programs and resources
- Recommendations and guidance for local, regional, and national funding programs, and private investment opportunities.
- Access to Arrowhead Center online curriculum with exclusive content teaching the best practices in entrepreneurship education, including MIT’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship and Stanford’s Lean LaunchPad Methodology.
- Access to Arrowhead Innovation Network advisers
Contact us for more information.