Military Resources – Additional Resources
A Neighborhood Association is an organized group of residents who work together to represent the interests of their neighborhood. Effective neighborhood associations build stronger communities through advocacy and by organizing activities within their neighborhoods.
Texas Veterans Commission
The mission of the Texas Veterans Commission is to advocate for and provide superior service to veterans that will significantly improve the quality of life for all Texas veterans, their families, and survivors.
2-1-1 Texas, a program of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, is committed to helping Texas citizens connect with the services they need. Whether by phone or internet, our goal is to present accurate, well-organized and easy-to-find information from state and local health and human services programs. We accomplish this through the work of our 25 Area Information Centers (AICs) across the state. 2-1-1 Texas is a free, anonymous social service hotline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Department of Veterans Affairs
Support veterans in their time after service by providing benefits and support.
Local veteran-focused organizations.
El Paso Strong
Up-to-date information regarding COVID-19.
The City of El Paso’s 3-1-1 Program offers residents a quick and easy access to City services and information. The 3-1-1 Customer Service Center provides easy access to City government to obtain information and make requests for more than 20 City departments.
Who represents me?
Find your current representatives with Ballotpedia’s Who Represents Me tool. This page lists officials who are currently sworn into office.
- Mayor Oscar Leeser | Email | 915-212-0021
- District 1 Representative Peter Svarzbein | Email | 915-212-1002
- District 2 Representative Alexsandra Annello | Email | 915-212-0002
- District 3 Representative Cassandra Hernandez | Email | 915-212-0003
- District 4 Representative Joe Molinar | Email | 915-212-0004
- District.5 Representative Isabel Salcido | Email | 915-212-0005
- District 6 Representative Claudia Rodriguez | Email | 915-212-0006
- District 7 Representative Henry Rivera | Email | 915-212-0007
- District 8 Representative Cissy Lizarraga | Email | 915-212-0008